cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ottoliang
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Is possible for laptop hp pavilion tx1106au upgrade from vista to win7?

HP Recommended

My laptop model is tx1106au and preinstalled vista home premium 32bit. Recently I had bought windows 7 home premium 32 bit software and I want to upgrade, however, when I run the Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor, the report is have twoissues as below:

• HP Quick Launch Buttons, currently the version I used is 6.10B9, which version shoudl I update?
  • VeriSoft Access Manager, now the version 2.1, the hardware driver is AuthenTec Inc. AES1610, version is 7.9.

Is there someone can do me a favour to help me solve the issues?

Thanks in advance, my location is in China, so I prefer the software and application have english and chinese (simplified) edition. My personal mail is liangotto@gmail.com.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation