cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
mploc
Level 2
22 20 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Solved!

Keyboard Filter for Windows 7

HP Recommended
Whats going on with the release of a keyboard filter compatible for Windows 7.  I am using the full retail version, not a beta.  I have a dv5-1235dx.
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Daniel_Potyrala
Level 13
10,920 10,838 772 4,463
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Uninstall this version of HP Quick Lunch Buttons which You have installed and try this one here

** Say thanks by clicking the "Thumb up" icon below. **

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
mploc
Author
Level 2
22 20 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended
What version is it?
0 Kudos
mploc
Author
Level 2
22 20 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I see its posted under Windows Vista 32, but it says its Windows 7 compatible.  I will try.
0 Kudos
mploc
Author
Level 2
22 20 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended
It works!  Thanks.
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation