cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
OskerFenix
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Laptop Shipped a day too soon, 6/25!!

HP Recommended

I bought my Vista laptop online and it shipped one day to soon! on 6/25! I know the eligible date is the shipment date, but is there anything i can do for 1 day! My card wasnt charged till the 26th, i can include that, does that help?

im so bummed right now. The one time slow shipping would have actually been useful.

thanks

Message Edited by OskerFenix on 10-13-2009 08:36 PM
1 REPLY 1
Kalt
Level 12
4,535 4,467 384 1,085
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@OskerFenix wrote:

I bought my Vista laptop online and it shipped one day to soon! on 6/25! I know the eligible date is the shipment date, but is there anything i can do for 1 day! My card wasnt charged till the 26th, i can include that, does that help?

im so bummed right now. The one time slow shipping would have actually been useful.

thanks

Message Edited by OskerFenix on 10-13-2009 08:36 PM

It goes by the date of purchase...so whatever date is on the receipt/invoice is the date you'll go by.  There's no grace period.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation