cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Muteman
Level 2
15 13 1 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Microsorft Touch Pack for Window 7 RC compatible with Multi Touch PC's.

HP Recommended

Hi Every,

A bit strange that on this forum, no one has yet to mention the recent leak out of Microsorft Touch Pack for Window 7 RC, unless am dreaming and speaking on behalf of the majority, for everyone who purchases these TS computer, they must have been a little fascinated that they can now do touch and may be multi tuoch on their computer screen, and yet no one is talking about the accidental leak of multi touch application that most of us have seen on you tube or even the newz.

Anyway am happy to say i stumbled across it at this were site www.windowsteamblog.com/blogs/windows7/archive/2009/05/27/introducing-the-microsoft-touch-pack-for-windows-7.aspx and say it was an accident and thatyou might be able to get your hands on it on few P2P site out there.

Just everyones opinion or feedback will be nice to hear or read and it probably been previously discussed, but its out there and i can tell you its great fun and bring you closer to "Minority Report Action Movie" effect.

Anyway i'll love to hear everyones comment.

Message Edited by Muteman on 06-16-2009 07:03 AM
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Pixelation
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I'm running the Windows 7 Touch Pack on my TouchSmart-TX2 - it's quite fun actually.
0 Kudos
lizard
Level 3
73 68 0 8
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Here's the link for it... (Requires Windows 7)

MS Touch Pack

What was I thinking when I bought an HP ?
Oh yea, I wasn't !

IQ504 & IQ506
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation