cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
JCasmier
Level 2
14 7 1 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Mini 210 Upgrade to Win 8-IT WILL NOT

HP Recommended

I have asked this question in many forums including MS and even an HP employee responded and disappeared when I confirmed the question and problem. Does anybody know if indeed any current purchase of an HP Mini 210 will not be able to utilize the metro interface in WIn 8 when released if the screen resolution maintain at X600 since the consumer preview currently requires 700+? I truly would have never purchased a notebook that would be so close to an OS upgrade and not able to take advantage of the features that are pretty much supposed to be designed for that line of product.

Thanks for any info that can be provided-

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation