cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
1Ton
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Officejet J4550 All-in-One Software and Drivers not supported in Windows 7

HP Recommended
Windows 7 (automatic) and I (manual download from HP site) tried to install the printer driver software (64 bit system) and got an error software not supported. Went to the windows update site and the Officejet 4500 series was not listed. Is there any solution to this problem?
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RevolvingImages
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Run the install .exe file in compatibility mode for Vista SP2 - I was able to install this way.
0 Kudos
ray21047
2 2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Can you explain to me how exactley how to do this?

0 Kudos
ray21047
2 2 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Run the install .exe file in compatibility mode for Vista SP2. Can someone explain to me how to do this?

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation