cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
AirForce9731
Level 5
271 156 10 9
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

On Startup Task tray balloon states L7780 Driver Install failed.

HP Recommended
By running the install for my L7780 software (version 8.0.3) in Vista Capatibility Mode it installed in Windows7. I connect to my printer wirelessly. The Solution Center seems to work OK and I can printer from applications. From my laptop I was able to setup the FAX and the FAX test passed. Everything seems to be working correctly except when I bootup my laptop. When I do,I get a task tray icon stating that it is installing a device driver. Then I get a tasktray balloon stating that the driver install failed, but everything still works. How do I prevent the ballon and icon from appearing? The icon is in the hidden icons.
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation