cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
GrahamHunter
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

PDF Scanning in Windows 7

HP Recommended

Please note that there is already an excellent thread for general Windows 7 setup:

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/psg/board/message?board.id=Install&thread.id=1844

Let's keep this thread focused on PDF Scanning in Windows 7 and not general setup.

I have successfully set up the HP Solution Center in Windows 7 RC and connected to my Officejet Pro L7650 via ethernet, using the option for "Vista" compatibility (i.e. not Vista SP1 or XP).  I have scanned documents in using png and gif, but I don't even get the option to scan in pdf format.

This is the only issue that I can see with the Windows 7 installation, there are no other features or functions that I can't access.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
geg54
3 1 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I purchased the Offficejet J3680 all in one because it scans in pdf, which it did fine in Vista. What is the solution for Windows 7?
0 Kudos
Colonelu
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have a printer PSC 1110 all-in-one and I can't save file in PDF format with WIN 7. After scanning I can save only in image format (bmp, jpg, png, tiff). What can I do to save in pdf format?

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation