cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Avin
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

PSC 1210 All in One and Windows 7 64 bit

HP Recommended
Will Vista 64 drivers work for PSC 1210 on WIndows 7 64 bit?
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Avin
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Or maybe there's some beta drivers somewhere?
0 Kudos
Bob_Headrick
Level 16
Level 16
33,305 26,660 2,425 8,955
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Avin wrote:
Will Vista 64 drivers work for PSC 1210 on WIndows 7 64 bit?

The PSC 1210 drivers are available from Windows Update, see here.  You can go to the Printers folder, Add Printer, Local Printer, LPT1:, Windows Update.  It will take a few minutes to load the updated set of drivers.  When the updated list appears cancel the installation, then connect the USB for the PSC 1210 and it should automatically install.

If you do not have a high speed internet connection the Windows Update process may be prohibitively slow.  In this case you can use the Microsoft Catalog Site to select just the drivers you need.  Unfortunately it can be difficult to find the specific drivers as there is no apparent way to search for the x64 drivers automatically, you will need to click on the titles and read the description to see what architecture the particular driver supports.  The Microsoft Catalog site requires IE, it does not work with other browsers.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"

eduk1980
1 1 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

como install hp 1210 en mi notebook con windows 7

0 Kudos
yxxcy
2 2 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Very Professional.

Solve my problem.Thanks a lot.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation