cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
saandahn
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Photosmart 3313 All-in-one function in Windows 7

HP Recommended

Hi, I just upgraded to Windows 7 and ran into some trouble with my All-in-one printer. HP says that drivers and software for my printer are integrated in Windows 7. But all I can do is print. When I got to the "scan and fax" application in the Windows 7 start menu it just says that no scanner unit is available even though I have the printer installed as HP Photosmart 3300 Series. When i try to add a unit in Windows 7 no HP unit comes up automatically, I had to add the printer with the IP-number of the printer.

What to do?

/Andreas

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
DexterM
Level 10
4,502 4,478 304 1,048
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Type the IP-number of the printer into the Address Bar of Internet Explorer or any other browser and press. Now click on 'Webscan' on the page that comes up, and you can scan from there.
I am an ex-HP Employee. Currently inactive on the forum.
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation