cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
oj1709
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Please help! trouble with payment for windows 7

HP Recommended

Hey everyone

I'm having trouble ordering my copy of windows 7, I've tried a number of times and i get the same message; 'transaction not valid please try again'

This happens when i click submit straight after entering my card details on the 'view order' screen. I'm using a Visa debit card and I've rechecked that all my details are correct, I've got the funds in the bank, put in the serial and product numbers in correctly etc 

Has anyone else had the same problem? I'd really appreciate it if someone could tell me why it won't go through.

Regards,

Clayton 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
oj1709
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

UPDATE

I got a response from someone at HP customer support and he said you must have a credit card and not a debit card to make a payment! He suggested I use another payment method. Does anyone know how i could pay the fee to order my copy of windows 7?

Thanks 

0 Kudos
eClaire
Level 4
69 67 2 15
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I'd contact Arvato directly on this kind of situation.  Their phone lines have been really busy in the mornings due to Windows 7 release.  Try afternoon or Saturday if you can wait.   1-877-280-2279

Click Contact Us on Arvato website for hours 
HP employee who is speaking for myself and not for HP.
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation