cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
RobAld
Level 4
142 140 2 11
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

QLBCTRL.exe in W8?

HP Recommended

Has anybody tried to get the HP TouchSmart buttons doing anything useful in W8?

I would like to find a way to either at least have one do the equivalent of a  SendKeys("^{ESC}"  or better use all three of my buttons instead of trying to do problematic "swiping" to bring up "Charms bars".   E.g. top one could be  Win+C; middle one could be Win-Z and bottom one could be Win-Tab.   The button icons then would actually have some (loose) mnemonic value and I would have two ways of reaching the Start Screen without risking making mistakes with unskilled swipes which were either too slow or too fast or otherwise somehow not recognized as being the appropriate gestures.   ;  }

TIA

Robert Aldwinckle
---

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation