cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Gesto
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Rejected by HP for Windows 7 Upgrade

HP Recommended

I bought my computer in the required time and my model is eligible for the upgrade. I uploaded the packing code which was located on the side of the box in which my computer came in. I received an email saying my request for Windows 7 was denied and now it wont let me upload anything else. What should I do?

Thanks, 

Joe

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
cnfrisch
Level 7
945 945 50 137
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Compose an email message and send it to: hpupgrade@arvatousa.com and they will respond to your inquiry.
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows Expert - Consumer

0 Kudos
ryguy2008
Level 4
182 180 3 11
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Based on what you wrote though, sounds like you may have uploaded the wrong thing. You need to upload proof of purchase, meaning, something that has the date purchased. That could be an invoice, receipt, or shipping list. You could mention that in your email to Arvato if its the case.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation