cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
pulikutty
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Sharing printer Can't able to add printer in Windows 7 Prof X64 ..

HP Recommended

Hi All,

I have been installed HP LaserJet 1010 Printer on windows XP 32bit and shared this printer.For sharing printer all windows 7 X86 & windows Xp X86 users able to add printer sucessfully. But I could'nt able to add this printer to  Windows 7 X64 machine,it showing error "windows driver not suitable contact your administrator" , I had download driver from HP site "laserjet1010SeriesHostbased_ vistax64.

Shared printer only i can't able to add in windows7 X64. But If i can connect printer on windows 7 X64 machine driectly able to installed printer properly. Only who are all having X64 OS those pepole only able to print .. other ppl like windows 7 & XP -X86 user , not able to print its automtically closed Explorer and giving error.  

Can you please help me anyone? and resolve this issue .. plz 

I need to install sharing printer on windows 7 X64. This's my requirements ...  

thanks

pulikutty

Message Edited by pulikutty on 08-24-2009 05:03 AM
Message Edited by pulikutty on 08-24-2009 05:04 AM
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation