cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
JimSomething
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Upgrading an Upgrade

HP Recommended

My dv7 came from the factory with Vista Home x64, but I upgraded it to Ultimate after buying it.  According to what I've read, I'm going to receive a copy of Windows 7 Home x64, not Ultimate.  I'm also under the impressions that yes, the Windows 7 media will have Ultimate on it, but the key I'll receive will only be valid for Windows 7 Home.

So let me guess -- I wasted my money on the Vista Ultimate upgrade, and I'll have to spend MORE money on the Windows 7 Ultimate upgrade from somewhere other than HP.

Someone give me some good news for a change.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation