cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
TrayanS
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Upgrading to Windows 7 issue

HP Recommended

Sooo i was trying to update to windows 7 this morning when the upgrade advisor told me that "Keyboard Filter" might not be working after i upgrade.. so  iwas wondering what that suppost to mean ? can i still upgrade and will everything be funcioning properly afterwards? thanks

btw my laptop is HP Pavilion dv6-1210

thanks 

Message Edited by TrayanS on 08-27-2009 09:47 AM
2 REPLIES 2
Adamtech
Level 8
1,230 1,227 80 219
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Everything should work fine after the upgrade.

*Remember to mark your questions solved and click the "Kudos" star to show your thanks!

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Adamtech
Level 8
1,230 1,227 80 219
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Key word is should. Remember not to install Windows 7 RC on any production machines prior to launch. Problems may arise.

*Remember to mark your questions solved and click the "Kudos" star to show your thanks!

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation