cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Seifer
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Upgrading to Windows 7

HP Recommended

I just bought a new hp laptop dv6 1210sv and i want to upgrade to w7.

the windows 7 upgrade advisor gives me the next errors :

No compatibility infos for : Hp mobile data protection sensor

JMB38X MS Host Controller

JMB38X SD/MMC Host Controller

JMB38X xD Host Controller

and some other programs non compatible...

when i tried to upgrade i get the following :

These devices might not work properly after the upgrade. Before upgrading, we recommend updating the drivers for these devices. Cancel the upgrade, open Control Panel and search for "update device drivers", or go to the device manufacturer's website to search for updated drivers.  

Storage controllers: AOBF2QW7 IDE Controller

Keyboard Filter

Can anyone give me some suggestions what to do..or where i can find updates for these problems...

Thank you in advance

Konstantinos

1 REPLY 1
Charles001
Level 11
Level 11
3,008 2,987 220 362
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

If you just bought the notebook, you probably qualify for the free Windows 7 upgrade from HP. In that case, you get an upgrade disc from HP, these drivers will be on there.

http://www.hp.com/canada/promotions/windows7-upgrade/en/index.html

**Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation