cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HM44
2 1 0 1
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Upgrading to windows 7 from vista home premium

HP Recommended
I have a g60t notebook with a nvidia 9200m ge graphics card, (512 mb of ram) and the upgrade adviser indicates that I need to update my driver for this device.  However, everywhere I've checked, it looks as if my driver is up to date.  Is there a work around, or do I need to replace this slow card with something else.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
cnfrisch
Level 7
945 945 50 137
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended
After you upgrade to Windows 7, visit Windows Update and click on Check for updates.
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows Expert - Consumer

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation