cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
dksamuel
Level 1
7 5 0 1
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

WINDOWS 10 free update for HP omni 10

HP Recommended

Will I be able to update to MS windows 10 by using the free offer by Microsoft, my HP omni 10 is now running windows 8.1. , While my PC running win 8.1 and another laptop running win 7 show the Get windows 10 tile in the notification area the HP omni 10 is not showing the tile.

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
dksamuel
Author
Level 1
7 5 0 1
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Now the tile is showing and I reserved my copy, and the Get windows tile also informs that the PC(HP omni 10)  is win 10 ready.

0 Kudos
Malygris1
Retired
Retired
7,771 6,895 454 848
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi there@scotty_B

Welcome to the HP Support Forums! It is a great place to find the help you need, both from other users, HP experts and other support personnel.

I understand that you reserved your Windows 10 upgrade for when it becomes available. I assume that you will also wish to be informed of any driver information. I am happy to help you with this.

Please visit www.hp.com/go/windows10upgrade for more details. HP will provide information on which units have been tested and qualified with Windows 10 as more information becomes available.

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation