cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
matsumoto
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

WINDOWS 7

HP Recommended

hELLO.

I JUST ORDERED AN HP COMPUTER WITH VISTA INSTALLED. BUT I JUST FOUND OUT OF WINDOWS 7 , WHICH I A BETTER OPERATIONG SYSTEM. I FEEL THAT I AM BUYING OLD TECHNOLOGY AND AM VERY DISAPPOINTED.

I READ SOMEWHERE IN THIS WEBSITE THAT PEOPLE WILL HAVE FREE OR SOMEWHAT FREE UPGRADES WHEN WINDOWS SEVEN COMES OUT IF THE SYSTEM WAS PURCHASED AFTER JUNE 26 2009. MY COMPUTER HAS NOT BEEN DELIVERED YET. IT WILL BE DELIVERED AROUND THAT DATE/ WILL I QUALIFY FOR THE UPGRADE?

I BOUGHT THE COMPUTER THRU ANOTHER VENDOR, NOT HP.

THANK YOU.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Daniel_Potyrala
Level 13
10,920 10,838 772 4,463
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Check this link on our forum.

** Say thanks by clicking the "Thumb up" icon below. **

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
0 Kudos
eClaire
Level 4
69 67 2 15
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

matsumoto - If you purchase your PC online, the ship date (as seen on your packing list) is e= to purchase date.   Hope it is June 26th so you can get a free Windows 7 upgrade from HP.  If this works for you, be sure to send in your packing list as your proof of purchase.   www.hp.com/go/windows7upgrade  

HP employee who is speaking for myself and not for HP.
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation