cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Beto89
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Webcam problems with windows 7 profesional (64bits) RTM

HP Recommended

hello the reason why I write this post is because last week my laptop model pavilium dv3-2155mx I put the windows 7 Professional (64 bit) RTM, everything is going well but the only problem is I can not use the webcam , windows 7 is the default options when download the drivers and see if the driver of the webcam is installed appears to me as if I were in the device manager under 'imaging devices'. The problem occurs when I open the "HP MediaSmart Webcam", to open that program should be off the camera from my laptop and see the image that is generating the webcam but the following appears:

"MediaSmart Webcam can not make the connection to the video device (HP Webcam). Select another capture device in the closed configuration options or applications that may be using this video device and restart SmartWebcam"

I do what that tells me there but nothing ... again receive the same message also tested with the "Cyberlink YouCam" and leaves the same, the same happens when I try to put it on Messenger, getting an error that can not start the webcam ... I would like to know what is happening and give me a solution for this problem because the windows 7 looks great and I do not want to go back to Windows Vista because Windows 7 is much faster and much better job with this, want a solution please to use my webcam in windows 7 I hope your answers thank you very much!!

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation