cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
buggie
Level 4
94 60 3 6
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Solved!

What does accepted status mean?

HP Recommended
My status currently says "accepted". Does that mean my Proof of Purchase was accepted and that the Windows 7 upgrade kit will be shipped on October 22? Just asking because under "Carrier" and "Tracking Number/Link" there is just a blank space but there is information under everything else. Please reply soon. Thanks.
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
eClaire
Level 4
69 67 2 15
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended
buggie - Status = Accepted means your Proof of Purchase was reviewed and approved...nothing more for you to do but wait for your next notification that your Upgrade kit is about to ship.  You will be getting an e-mail informing you of your shipment dates.  
HP employee who is speaking for myself and not for HP.
KMS8907
3 3 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended
so my question is , how long after accepted does it usually take to start getting shipped?
0 Kudos
ryguy2008
Level 4
182 180 3 11
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

4-6 weeks from when you're accepted. Nothing more specific is being provided.

0 Kudos
KMS8907
3 3 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I hate their waiting game. its been 3 weeks with no updates at all. i know they have alot goingon but id like to feel like they at least care. i guess thats askign too much from a company.  :Crying:
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation