cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
xakpc
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

When HP ProtectTools Security Suit for Windows 7 x64 will be availible?

HP Recommended
subj.
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
support-he
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

*bump* ... yes - when?

The fingerprint-driver works ... but while starting the ProtectTools-Suite Win7 (have Enterprise 64bit) displays a error-message.

Seems, that the Suite is running, but Windows-Logon with fingerprint isn´t available.

Hardware : HP 8530w

Greets

Peter

Message Edited by support-he on 10-19-2009 06:12 AM
0 Kudos
Simon_H_W
4 2 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I've been using ProtectTools until very recently I uninstalled it as I was preparing to upgrade from Vista x64 Ult to Win 7 x64 Ultimate and I realised just how much drag the ProtectTools put on the system. Once uninstall boot time was so much faster, I couldn't do any other tests on applications etc.

Using Bitlocker seems very attractive due to this overhead from ProtectTools..

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation