cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
weil
4 2 0 1
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

Solved!

When will HP printers' software be available for Win7?

HP Recommended
I have a couple of HP printers and have three machines running Win7 release build. It's really annoying that I can't install any HP software so I lost fax and scan functionality of these printers.
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
DexterM
Level 10
4,502 4,478 304 1,048
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Printer software and drivers for Windows 7 will be available from October 22nd.
I am an ex-HP Employee. Currently inactive on the forum.
0 Kudos
weil
Author
4 2 0 1
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Yhank you DexterM.

Why can't HP make the software available before the official Win7 release date as internet security software vendors do?

0 Kudos
DexterM
Level 10
4,502 4,478 304 1,048
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Maybe they're still testing the software. After the problems with Vista, I guess HP doesn't want to take any more risks. TBH I really don't know the exact reason.
0 Kudos
weil
Author
4 2 0 1
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Thank you DexterM. I appreciate your time.
0 Kudos
DexterM
Level 10
4,502 4,478 304 1,048
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended
You're welcome. 🙂
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation