cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Maisie
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Win 7 driver for photosmart Printer

HP Recommended

Hi There

Does anyone know when the drifver for WIN 7 will be available to download for my photosmart all in one printer?

According to the HP site it is available but when I go look and choose my product it doesn't appear in the available drivers list.

It also mentioend the driver was automatically included in WIN 7 but it isnt working for me.

Any advice gratefully received

Thanks

Marie 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
DexterM
Level 10
4,502 4,478 304 1,048
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Windows 7 drivers for HP printers will be available for download on October 22nd.
I am an ex-HP Employee. Currently inactive on the forum.
0 Kudos
Bob_Headrick
Level 16
Level 16
33,306 26,661 2,425 8,957
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

What printer model?  In this list where is your printer listed?  I would start by going to the printers folder, Add Printer, (whatever port is appropriate) and then click on Windows Update.  It will take several minutes to repopulate the list of drivers.  Once the list has been updated look under both HP and Hewlett-Packard as there are printer models listed under each.

Regards,
Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Printing/Imaging

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation