cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
petraman
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Win 7 upgrade

HP Recommended

Hi,

just bought a new Pavilion with German operating system, as I travel a lot abroad I prefer an English version, with the windows 7 upgrade program, is it possible to change language into English?

Would be great, same price, or?

Thanks for feedback,

3 REPLIES 3
SWY
Level 4
89 87 2 18
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My understanding is that multiple language support is limited to Windows 7 Enterprise and Ultimate.  Beyond that, I would suggest this would be best posted over in the Microsoft Technet Windows 7 forums.  There is a good deal more experience, and a lot more international users, over there on a regular basis....

Stephen

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Daniel_Potyrala
Level 13
10,920 10,832 772 4,465
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@petraman,

Hi,

The best way for getting answer on this question is contacting with HP. How to do it all informations here.

** Say thanks by clicking the "Thumb up" icon below. **

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
eClaire
Level 4
69 67 2 15
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
petraman - One of the Microsoft requirements for the Windows 7 Upgrade Option Program (offered by participating OEMs)is that the language version of the Windows 7 Upgrade must = the language of the Vista OS on the eligible PC
HP employee who is speaking for myself and not for HP.
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation