cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
MikeSp
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Windows 7 Driver for B9180?

HP Recommended
When can we expect a Windows 7 driver and software for the B9180? (both 32 and 64 bit)
Message Edited by MikeSp on 10-18-2009 06:57 PM
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Bob_Headrick
Level 16
Level 16
33,312 26,667 2,425 8,966
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

MikeSp wrote:
When can we expect a Windows 7 driver and software for the B9180? (both 32 and 64 bit)

This page indicates there are drivers built in to Win 7 and that additional drivers will also be available from HP,  The page says "HP Software & Driver downloads will be available closer to the official release of Windows® 7, which is scheduled for October 22, 2009."

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"

0 Kudos
Bob_Headrick
Level 16
Level 16
33,312 26,667 2,425 8,966
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

MikeSp wrote:

Both the 32 and 64 bit Windows 7 drivers for the B9180 are now available for download here.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"

0 Kudos
CarlHunt
1 1 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Hi,

I have a B9180 networked via cable with a Lenovo R500 laptop with Windows 7 Ultimate 64.

I have downloaded the Win7 64 driver software
(PS_BSIZE_CDA_B9100_Net_Full_Win_WW_130_140)
and tried to install it.

On the page called "Found Network Printers"
a Photosmart Pro B9100 series printer is listed with the same IP adress as shown on the printer if you go in to network settings.
There are no ipconflicts I am aware of.

I select this printer and press next.

On the next page "Printer Setup, installing your printer after a few seconds it comes up with printer setup has failed to complete.

I have looked a some of the other posts about such drivers and saw that Anti Virus software
may interfere so I removed that software, the hp sofware, re-downloaded the hp software and have tried again without sucess.

Any suggestions to get this working please ?
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation