cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Shapeshifter
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Windows 7 Drivers for 5610xi printer?

HP Recommended

Hello,

I recently installed Windows 7 onto my computer and I am looking to find a driver for my HP 5610xi all in one printer. Currently, I see that Windows 7 is not on the driver list. Is there a driver available for that printer which is Windows 7 compliant?

Thanks in advance,

- Jeff

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Bob_Headrick
Level 16
Level 16
33,305 26,660 2,425 8,955
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Shapeshifter wrote:

I recently installed Windows 7 onto my computer and I am looking to find a driver for my HP 5610xi all in one printer. Currently, I see that Windows 7 is not on the driver list. Is there a driver available for that printer which is Windows 7 compliant?

According to HP's Windows 7 driver support pages the Officejet 5600 series should be available in the WIndows 7 distribution and will also later be available for download.   You should be able to just plug in the USB and have the driver for printing installed automatically.

Regards,

Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Printing/Imaging

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"

0 Kudos
garrod
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have recently purchased a new computer with Windows 7 Home (64 bit) and while my printer will print using the Windows driver, I can't access the HP director for scanning.  There is a Windows scanning ap that comes up but it is very slow with few options and I have a lot of old photos to scan.  If I download the drivers offered by HP for my printer will those HP options be available?

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation