cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
DavidJolly
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Windows 7 HP Photosmart 4180 on HP Pavilion Laptop

HP Recommended
I have 2 X PC's and 1X Laptop (connected via wireless). I have completed a fresh install on all. Both PC's a 32bit and 64bit installed and can print directly from my Photosmart 4180. The Laptop Pavilion has a "green" tick in the Printer Options however doesn’t actually printNo error messages, just doesn’t print. I have attempted to download as many patches as I could find under my laptop, however none has resolved this issue. More than happy to correspond on this issue.
1 REPLY 1
vitsaminsk
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have the same problem (with same equipment). It can't print frm Microsoft office 2007 (& seems from other applications too). I have downloaded the virtual printer FinePrint 6.11 & now all ok I can print via this printer. Make Fineprint as default printer. Just download & try.

But sometimes I like to print directly but my CD with drivers say that my operating system not supported. 

Win7 found the drivers automaticaly but seems it need to be updated for win 7 by HPoriginal drivers specially for this printer.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation