cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
SEE
3 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Windows 7 RC Compatibility for C7280 and LightScribe

HP Recommended
Will the C7280 Full Software install under the Windows 7 Release Candidate (not talking about the earlier beta builds), either in Vista Compatibility Mode, or with no modifications? Will all the updates install (including the recently released printer update to stop Office crashes) in regular or Vista Comp Mode? I’ve been reading also that scanner errors may occur, but I don’t know if this applies to the RC or earlier builds. I am running Vista right now. I know Windows 7 has basic drivers included. I have a copy of the RC  and would like to upgrade, but would prefer to retain as much functionally as possible first. Are Windows 7 drivers for the C7280 coming soon (either at full release or shortly before). I sent an e-mail about this two days ago and haven’t received a response.Also, I have a Lightscribe drive. Will this work in Windows 7? I’ve read both yes and no to this. I’ve heard the earlier betas give a false “Lightscribe failed to start” warning. Will new drivers be available soon if they are needed?Thank you so much
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation