cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
xs32
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Windows 7 RC upgrade and Touchsmart 504- no multi touch

HP Recommended
Hello,

I just received my touchsmart 504 and let it install all driver and software updates from both HP and MS and then installed W7 RC and installed all latest updates from HP and Windows update but multi touch is not there. Under input it says single touch input available.

How do I go and troubleshoot this? Do I need to install the Next Window multitouch driver 1.211 or not?

Thanks! (it's driving me insane that it seems to have worked flawlessly for everyone else with that PC)
1 REPLY 1
Muteman
Level 2
15 13 1 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

you need to get the new The Windows 7 Touch-Screen Driver works with NextWindow's firmware versions 2.98 and above and follow the instruction of install lation as it requires you to be install in safe mode, not sure then check this web site http://blog.ehuna.org/2008/12/windows_7_running_on_hp_touchs.html

hope it helps.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation