cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ksangers
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Windows 7 RC1 Driver for D5400

HP Recommended
Hi, does anyone know how I can get this printer to work with Windows 7 RC1. Everytime I try to install the driver, I get an OS incompatibility error and it won't let me proceed. Is there a Photosmart Driver? I can't see one on HP's support site. This has also been posted to the Microsoft Windows 7 forum site.
1 REPLY 1
Nickel
2 2 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended
When installing the software choose the vista x86 (32 bit) drivers and install in compatibility mode in Win 7 RC, I believe it will also work with xp drivers in compatibility mode but I haven't tried it. Good Luck
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation