cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
FifteenJr
2 1 0 1
Message 1 of 8
Flag Post

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit dv2000 (dv2125nr) Drivers

HP Recommended
I'm missing coprocessor, two base system devices, and a "Unknown device" drivers in Device Manager, and in the action center it says I need to Address a problem with my memory card reader by installing drivers and to install my graphics card driver. Is there any like, public beta drivers for Windows 7 for me?
7 REPLIES 7
Daniel_Potyrala
Level 13
10,920 10,838 772 4,463
Message 2 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

For coprocessor and base system device You will use Your Vista drivers to this model.

coprocessor:

NVIDIA nForce Chipset here (install and reboot)

two base system devices:

Ricoh 5-in-1 Card Reader here

If there will be any problems with instalation of any of this two files try compability mode. All informations about it You will find here.

Unkown device:

Go to Control Panel -> Devices Manager

Click with right button of Your mouse on Unkown device and choose properties. Then go to bottom details and paste here Hardware Ids. This way we will know what it is.

Below You've got example how to do it:

Device ID

Device ID

Device ID

Message Edited by Daniel_Potyrala on 11-02-2009 05:52 PM
** Say thanks by clicking the "Thumb up" icon below. **

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
FifteenJr
Author
2 1 0 1
Message 3 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

ACPI/HPQ0006

*HPQ0006

I'm guessing thats the QuickPlay buttons.

0 Kudos
Daniel_Potyrala
Level 13
10,920 10,838 772 4,463
Message 4 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Quick Lunch Buttons here (ver 6.50.5.1)

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
0 Kudos
ToddH
1 1 0 0
Message 5 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello I have some of the same problems here. I have two Base Devices left to add deivers for that I have no clue what they are. could you please help me. Thanks for the help so far the above drivers works great. By th way I am runing windows 7 64bit

648i85219D26D492B59F

0 Kudos
Daniel_Potyrala
Level 13
10,920 10,838 772 4,463
Message 6 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@ToddH

Hi,

You need to install driver for card reader.

You will find it in below guide:

Windows 7 Upgrade Guide for dv2000 models

0 Kudos
tusthan
1 1 0 0
Message 7 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello!

I have a laptop HP DV2000 effect. Product information: HPDV2000, core i3, I bought six months. my computer hard drive stops working, was dynamic. Win7 can not modify. Now I do not knowwhat to do for my computer at all. you can help me fix my computeris not. you can send me a recovery home base 7 win for me! if so, Ithank you very much. I would love to use the products of Hpproduction. thank you very much
Hong tan

0 Kudos
Daniel_Potyrala
Level 13
10,920 10,838 772 4,463
Message 8 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@tusthan

Hi,

Please write your notebook product number (p/n). You'll find it at the bottom of the laptop on a sticker.

Resource:
How to Locate the Notebook product number (p/n)

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation