cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Joeltj
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Windows 7 Upgrade

HP Recommended

Hi all...

i recently bought a dv6-1217ax.. and it had Windows Vista home Premium 32bit preinstalled with HP programs....and i created a back up DVD's and the partition is perfectly intact....

me being a university student, received a copy of the Windows 7 Professional..... tried upgrading from Windows Vista home Premium 32bit....but well yeah i know doesn work that way, So did a clean install...

now my question is.... can i re install the default HP programs....? because when i was using Windows Vista home Premium 32bit.... i found out that HP Recovery Manager had the ability to re-install the default programs and drivers...... i downloaded the HP Backup & Recovery from 

" http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareDescription.jsp?swItem=ob-57492-1&lang=en&c...& "

but it doesn have the option to reinstall the default programs and drivers..

can anyone help me out so i can get them all back.....

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation