cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
damystery
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Windows 7 Upgrade

HP Recommended
I live in Canada and plan to purchase a new HP Laptop (Touchsmart tx2) which has the free Windows 7 Upgrade in the United States and bring it back to Canada.  Will i be eligable to get the free upgrade since I would have purchased it within the time frame of the upgrade but did not purchase it in the country that i live and the upgrade will have to be shipped to
2 REPLIES 2
eClaire
Level 4
69 67 2 15
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
damystery - Do you know what retailer you will be purchasing from? 
HP employee who is speaking for myself and not for HP.
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
damystery
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I am probably purchasing the Touchsmart tx2 from Bestbuy, Walmart, Target, Fred Meyer, Radioshack depending on which one has it for a good price.

I am looking at the tx2-1020us or tx2-1070us

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation