cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
digisounds
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Windows 7 and DV9565ea

HP Recommended

Hi,

I need help if possible  i have a HP pavillion DV9565ea laptop

Installed windows 7

runs great so far but none of the power managment works nor can i find a software packages for it for vista or win 7

so the screen fn buttons don't work not does it detect a difference if plugged into mains power nor on batt

any help

Thanks

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
cnfrisch
Level 7
945 945 50 137
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

By the time the final version of Windows 7 becomes generally available on October 22nd, there should be Windows 7 drivers available from the

HP Support & Drivers Web Site.  In the meantime, check with  Windows Update for available drivers.

Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows Expert - Consumer

0 Kudos
digisounds
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have no doubt that that this is the case but this unit is running the RTM

I would have expected this to be a standard part of install these days..... maybe i'm wrong

Has any one else had this issue with these type of units.????  how have you got around it

Is there any ideas on when HP will issue some kind of support for Windows 7 even if in beta mode..???

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation