cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Sushant7
Level 1
8 5 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Windows 7 and XP Mode

HP Recommended
I like the idea of having XP inside my windows 7 but was dissapointed to see that there is no support for virtualization in my BIOS, then i went to my product page and installed the latest HP bios for my laptop, but that didnt help either, I went to Intel site and verified that T5500 CORE 2 DUO  has Vistualization capabilities. I read through a lot of stuff available and finally conclude that I need a new BIOS For my laptop ( HP PAVILLION DV 6274EA) which will give me an option to enable Virtualization, it would be great if someone could help 
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation