cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Harshil
4 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Windows 7 free upgrade query

HP Recommended

i bought a HP touchsmart tx2 1275dx from usa on 26 july and now i shifted to india. i was provided vista ultimate 64. 

But When tried to place my order of free upgrade to windows 7(HP usa site) I found that there is no option there for shipping to india.

What should i do?

I am ready to pay shipping to india if needed.

Pls help me how can i get upgrade media in india. I also called india Customer care, they told me that your laptop is not yet laucnched in india so we cant provide you the support.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Harshil
Author
4 1 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
friends please answer my question
0 Kudos
DexterM
Level 10
4,502 4,478 304 1,048
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
You could probably get it shipped to a friend or a relative in the US, and ask them to ship it to you when they recieve it. That's the only thing i can think of.
I am an ex-HP Employee. Currently inactive on the forum.
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation