cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
zer0
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Windows 7 has a problem with the graphics card of Presario M2000

HP Recommended
i installed Windows 7 with my Presario M2000 and i have just noticed with the drivers. the sound has been correctly installed but the sound quality is not good. the main concern of my M2000 is the graphics card driver. it is not compatible with Windows 7. ive tried updating my graphics card driver but still didnt detect it right.. i hope HP will find a solution for the compatibility of the Graphics card with Windows 7. looking forward for the solution.. Thanks
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
zenkumar
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Hi, I'm also have the same problem, and can't install any driver. LAN only working, Sound, Wi-Fi, ect,... not working. hp really update the new driver, please slove this problem.
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation