cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
therealbigyo
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Windows 7 nonexistent

HP Recommended

Hi i use to have windows xp i still do on another hdd anyway, i installed windows 7 RC and my sound doesn't work. i went to the site and windows 7 operating system isn't there. so i have no sound and also i cannot download adobe flash player which is pretty annoying because windows 7 isn't listed under the operating systems when it asks you what operating system you have. so i need help please. 😐

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?swlinkmsg=100&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=in&product=1843736&lang=en

^^^^^^ that's where i went for drivers. my computer is hp dv5163cl Notebook PC. 

thanks. 

2 REPLIES 2
Pepsishine
3 2 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

all vista drivers work for windows 7, except for the video drivers

which windows update supports

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
DexterM
Level 10
4,502 4,475 304 1,050
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
As for Flash player, just select your OS as Win 2000\XP\Vista and install it. It'll work.
I am an ex-HP Employee. Currently inactive on the forum.
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation