cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
James09888
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Windows 7 update order approval e-mail then cancellation e-mail?

HP Recommended

Hi,

I placed an order for the windows 7 upgrade for my new compaq system I recently purchased I placed the order the same day it was bought in early October.  I uploaded my receipt via the upload tool on the  Arvato site.   I received an e-mail earlier today saying it was in approval stage.   Then later today I got an e-mail stating it was cancelled?

I have tried calling their toll free number on the site and only get a busy signal.  And their e-mail stated they dont answer e-mails to the HPUpgrade@arvatousa.com they are sent from, even though this is the address listed on their contact us page on the upgrade site.

My question is what should I do to resolve this?  I sent an e-mail.  And cant contact anyone via phone since its busy and never rings.

This is very fustrating considering I followed all the proper steps and uploaded the proof of purchase the same day the order was placed.

Should I simply replace the order?

Anyone from HP have a way to get in contact with the company?

Thank you for any advise you can give.

Regards,

James

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
cognizione
Level 1
5 4 1 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Phone # 1-877-280-2279   & Good luck...........:smileyhappy:

Email >    hpupgrade@arvatousa.com

Message Edited by cognizione on 10-26-2009 10:23 PM
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation