cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
PauloNavas
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Windows 7 update

HP Recommended
Hello, I`ve bought a HP DV4 laptop in my last visit to USA, now I`m trying to update Windows to new version, 7. As I live in Brazil website informs me that I can`t ask for update kit once it should be asked in USA, What`s the alternative to get this update in my laptop? I have invoice from store. I know it must be in english what is not a problem, I really want to have this at my country here in Brazil, is that possible? tks in advance.
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
cnfrisch
Level 7
945 945 50 137
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Please see: http://www.hp.com/country/us/en/mda/windows7/upgrade/index_ww.html to select your country or region.
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows Expert - Consumer

0 Kudos
PauloNavas
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello Carey, tks for your prompt reply, however note when I choose Brasil as country, system shows this is not an elegible product, but when I choose USA they accept. As I do not have an address at USA, affraid I can't update Windows. Pls help on this,

tks + regards

Paulo

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation