cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
smrtprts
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Windows 7 upgrade

HP Recommended

Today I applied for my Windows 7 upgrade and was eligible. Unfortunately I did not write down my order ID # because I thought it would be on my email. My spam filter ended up deleting it so now I am left with no order ID number.. How can I retrieve it?

Also, I did not follow the steps to submit my proof of purcahse because my printer is not hooked up to this compuer. In the FAQ it says to follow the steps told earlier but I do not have those steps so what do I do?

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
cnfrisch
Level 7
945 945 50 137
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Compose an e-mail message describing your issue and send it to: hpupgrade@arvatousa.com
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows Expert - Consumer

0 Kudos
smrtprts
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Thanks - already did before I posted this. Just wanted to see if I could get it resolved on here because it takes 1 business day to gfet a reply from them.
0 Kudos
eClaire
Level 4
69 67 2 15
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

smtprts - options:  re:  obtaining your Order ID.  

- By any chance did you print the cover letter?  If so, the Order ID was on it, OR

- Wait for the order confirmation e-mail from Arvato.  It will be sent to you any day now.  With that, you will get your Order ID, OR

-  contact Arvato.  If you call, have the serial number and e-mail used when creating your order. 

As far as submitting your proof of purchase, you can log into your account (after any of the, above, options are taken to obtain your Order ID).   Then, the options for submitting your proof of purchase are offered again. 

- Print the cover letter which includes the fax # and mail-in address to fax/mail-in your proof of purchase, OR

- upload an electronic copy of your proof of purchase.

The easiest option may be to wait for the confirmation e-mail and logging into your account with the Order ID within the e-mail.

Message Edited by eClaire on 07-29-2009 12:06 AM
HP employee who is speaking for myself and not for HP.
0 Kudos
teleroncom
Level 2
31 16 0 2
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended
email arvato?  I quit wasting my time, they will not respond.
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation