cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
TheCaptain
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Windows 7 w/ Drivers

HP Recommended

hi all..i'm quite the novice when it comes to drivers, so this may seem slightly redundant

simply put, i have a pavilion dv9700t notebook with vista home premium x64. i plan to install windows 7 professional x64, so i will have to do a clean install rather than an upgrade. Will the various drivers for the notebook (audio, graphics, chipset, keyboard/mouse, wireless etc) that are available on the hp website still continue to work when im operating on windows 7 64 instead of vista 64? Does hp plan to release a new set of drivers when windows 7 is released?

Thanks 

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation