cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
dsound
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Wireless Internet (using SIM card) not working on HPDV2910US w/ Windows 7

HP Recommended

Hi,

I am subscribed to our local mobile wireless internet that uses a SIM card inserted to a USB device. The device is working fine on my desktop with Windows XP and on my previous Windows Vista installation. I had to do a fresh of the Windows 7 beta because my HP DV2910US laptop's HD crashed.

After re-installing the wireless internet device's default program, it's still not working for me. It can detect the USB device but it doesn't detect the SIM card inside it. I tried re-installing my old Vista drivers related to Modem, Network, and Internet, but nothing works.

Help needed badly.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation