cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
everettgg
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

ac adapter on g70-460us will not charge battery

HP Recommended

The ac adapter on my G70-460US notebook will not always charge the battery when plugged in.  You have to turn the plug a bit or hold it and then the battery icon shows it is being charged.  I have checked the pin on both the adapter and the pin in the computer and both are tight.  I have also checked the connections on the adapter and where it is plugged in to a surge protector and everything look ok.  I have also turned and twisted and flexed the wires of the adapter looking for a broken wire and it seems ok.  I must also add that this is an intermittant problem as now it is charging without holding the adapter plug in or turning it while it is plugged in. Does anyone have any suggestions?  Thanks! 

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation