cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
bosanci28
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

drivers for hp photosmart d5360 and laserjet 4000 in windows 7,needed

HP Recommended

i need the drivers for  hp photosmart d5360 and laserjet 4000  in windows 7

i have install windows 7 ver 7260 and everything was working fine,,then i have updated to ver 7600

and now my computer does not want to install the drivers,,

any ideas why is not working?

thanks

5 REPLIES 5
cnfrisch
Level 7
945 945 50 137
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Since Windows 7 RTM is not yet available to the general public, (general release date is October 22nd) how did you aquire it? 

Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows Expert - Consumer

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
davidsimmonds
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended
It does not matter how we got Windows 7 RTM (7600). But if you have to know to answer the questions about drivers, then MSDN Subscribers and Technet Subscribers can download Windows 7 RTM as of August 7. I also have Windows 7 RTM and I now cannot install the HP Laserjet 4000N printer. It used to work with Windows 7 RC but now not with RTM. My printer is located on a Windows Server 2008 based computer. It properly browses and I I can select it from the server list of printers. But it then tells me that I dont have a driver. Where can we get a driver? HP will have the Windows 7 RTM version as well for their driver support.
GizmoHD
1 1 0 0
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended
<text deleted> Use the Laserjet 5 drivers provided by Microsoft/Windows Update.<text deleted>
Message Edited by WendyM on 08-27-2009 06:46 PM
Mikkellund
1 1 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I need some help with the hp 4000tn and windows 7 as well.

Please explain exactly how I use the laserjet 5 driver to install the printer?

Thanks!

andreyyyyyyyyyy
1 1 0 0
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@bosanci28 wrote:

i need the drivers for  hp photosmart d5360 and laserjet 4000  in windows 7

i have install windows 7 ver 7260 and everything was working fine,,then i have updated to ver 7600

and now my computer does not want to install the drivers,,

any ideas why is not working?

thanks

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation