cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
jackie-murphy
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

drivers

HP Recommended

OMG OMG OMG OMG  

I found that my brand new laptop (Pavilion g7-1279dx Notebook PC) alrea.dy had inside of it - nthe driver for my old (but reliable and good) printer HP Deskjet 1220C

I just kept looking for a driver and finally (after about 5 hours) found that the driver was in my computer and all along I had to unplug the printer, delete the printer out of the printer and device and restart the laptop and let it automatically install the driver

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation