cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
cpr
6 3 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

duplex printing not available on Photosmart 5510 properties window

HP Recommended

My Photosmart 5510 All-in-One has avery limited choice  when I go to properties options i.e no duplex printing (which I use regularly) no choise for colour , gray or black and few others diferent options. My old HP Al -in One had a fantastic number of options to choose from for printing.

I've noticed that only the Basic driver is downloaded and installed and I can not get it to download and install the full version. I have tried with the installation CD it came with as well as directly from HP web site.

Can anyone help?

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
GeorgeFN
Level 7
Level 7
879 878 37 104
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Please see this HP information about HP printer drivers and Widows 8.

Hope that explains it well,

GeorgeFN

GeorgeFN
I work on behalf of HP.
GeorgeFN
Level 7
Level 7
879 878 37 104
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Also this info about inkjet printer drivers in Windows 8 should help.

GeorgeFN
I work on behalf of HP.
0 Kudos
JudyTalbot
Level 1
7 5 0 2
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Is there a link for installing the Photosmart 5510 all-in-one on a Mac with OSX?  My friend needs to have draft mode available and I will be installing this new printer for her.  Too bad it doesn't offer duplex printing.

Judy
cpr
Author
6 3 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thakns for your reply about duplex printing on 5510 all-in-one. i am very dissapointed as i reacently got a new laptop with Windows 7. Does it mean that I will have to upgrade to Windows 8 at extra cost when it is released so that my new 5510 printer will get the duplex printing and full driver software working properly?  If i had been advise by sales person I would have not buoght that particular printer. It is also mentioned that HP might help valued customers with the upgrade/installation of the missing services as per HP Supplied Printer Driver/Solutions: Would this be possible in my case.?

Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation