cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
mandangte
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

dv9420us : HP Integrated Bluetooth Module no work.

HP Recommended

My laptop : s/n CNF7430HQP and p/n GA354UA#ABA

First I try to install windows 7(64 Bit) build 7100,it's work fine.But after 1 week I lost WLAN,my laptop can detect only Bluetooth.Then it make me can't connect to other computer and internet but I can connect to other by Wire LAN. Only Wireless LAN no work. I try to re-install SP34496 and SP38764 driver but it's no work.For SP 34496 it warning "work on vista only" and for SP38764 can install but no effect with my WLAN adaptor.

I just inform to hp and broadcom only for this problem.Because I'll recover my laptop to vista soon.

PS. I think windows 7 driver seize my WLAN adaptor and look it's like a Bluetooth only.It don't know a hp integrated module.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
bsayatovic
6 5 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I also don't have BlueTooth working.  Its entirely absent (I reported this in another thread: http://h30434.www3.hp.com/psg/board/message?board.id=win7Beta&thread.id=219)
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation